Pocket-Sized Multiplayer: A Guide to Joining Minecraft Pocket Edition Servers
Saturday, September 9, 2023
Minecraft Pocket Edition, now known as Minecraft Bedrock Edition, brings the enchanting world of Minecraft to the palm of your hand. While solo adventures in this mobile version of the game are captivating, the real magic happens when you dive into multiplayer mode and explore the creative and adventurous realms of other players. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to join Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) servers, enabling you to connect with friends and fellow adventurers for pocket-sized multiplayer fun.
Step 1: Update Your Game
Before embarking on your multiplayer journey, ensure that your Minecraft Pocket Edition game is up to date. Servers often run the latest game versions, so having the most current version of the game is crucial for compatibility.
Step 2: Access the "Play" Menu
Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and from the main menu, tap the "Play" button. This will take you to the screen where you can select or create worlds.
Step 3: Select "Servers"
In the "Play" menu, you'll notice a tab labeled "Servers" at the top. Tap on it to access the list of featured servers and those you've added.
Step 4: Browse Servers
The "Servers" screen displays a list of available Minecraft Pocket Edition servers. You can browse through featured servers or add your own by tapping the "Add Server" button. To join a server, simply tap on its name from the list.
Step 5: Enter Server Information
After selecting a server, you'll need to enter the server's information to connect. This typically includes:
- Server Name: A display name for the server.
- Server Address (IP): The server's IP address or domain name.
- Port (Optional): Some servers use non-default ports. If the server you're joining requires a specific port, enter it here.
Step 6: Join the Server
Once you've entered the server information, tap the "Play" or "Join Server" button to connect. You'll be taken to the server's world, where you can interact with other players and explore their creations.
- To connect to a server, you must have an active internet connection, as Minecraft Pocket Edition servers are hosted online.
- Be sure to read and follow the rules and guidelines of the server you're joining to ensure a positive multiplayer experience.
- You can find Minecraft Pocket Edition servers on various server listing websites and communities. Make sure to choose servers that align with your interests and gameplay preferences.
With these simple steps, you can easily join Minecraft Pocket Edition servers and immerse yourself in a world of pocket-sized multiplayer adventures. Whether you're teaming up with friends to build epic structures or engaging in thrilling minigames with other players, the possibilities for fun and creativity in Minecraft Pocket Edition multiplayer are endless. So, grab your mobile device, connect to a server, and start crafting memorable moments with fellow adventurers in the blocky realms of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.